Monday 2 February 2009

Photos of the week....and more!

Been wanting to post this for months and can finally do it!

Went out to Gawton yesterday to film and shoot with James Matthews, a local rider who is flat out. It was the first time that I had shot with the camera so the stills aren't anything special but I am happy with the video. I'll have more info on the few things I did to make the film and my thoughts on the camera some time soon on my site.

In the mean time...enjoy my first try at the moving image ha! Also, I'd love to hear what you think of it.


LOCALS-James Mathews from jacob gibbins on Vimeo.

MUSIC BY: Anoraak - Waiting for your call. www.myspace.com/anoraak

And some of the photos:





2 comments:

  1. Great video Milky - is that really filmed on a camera rather than video camera?

    Some nice angles in there as well. Top stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spot on milkman - i loves it.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete