Friday 6 February 2009

Longden Laps up Lapierre for '09



Will Longden rides Lapierre in 2009 - After several years racing and managing for the MBUK team, Will has decided2009 was time for a change.

Will has won three British MTB titles and two NPS DH series.’ He’s competed in the last fifteen consecutive World Championships for Great Britain, more than any other rider, and isn’t looking to slow down any time soon…

“Managing a team and racing has been a great challenge but now with other things on my plate, it will be nice to have time to myself at races to train, have fun with friends and then focus 100% on my own performance come race day. I have always ridden better when I’m having fun and that’s exactly what I plan on doing this year. I sat down and typed out emails to all the companies I would love to work with and promote and I was pretty excited when I got the email back from Illy at Hotlines to say they were interested in working with me. The Lapierre bikes are awesome and after a few test rides I’m confident they will really compliment the way I ride.”

Will is set to ride the DH920, the Airzone for 4X racing and the Froggy 518 in Endurance DH races. Competing in the National and World Cup series and the Mega Avalanche amongst many other one off events.

Hotlines will be at the Bike Demo Days where you can take a ride with Will Longden and try out the Lapierre bikes for yourself.

Check out http://demodays.bikeradar.com for details.
You can see Will’s full race calendar and check out his other sponsors at www.willlongden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment