Wednesday 19 March 2008

The good, the bad and the stoopid...

Drama down my way...
First off the stoopid..when fettling with your bike, use GOOD TOOLS, not crap ones that round off grub screws on your brakes, meaning SOS calls to your local bike mechanic! I was fitting twenty6 dualielevers and discovered this fact last night. The bad news is that I haven't been testing them all day!
The good news is that I went over to the skatepark in Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow. Tentatively debated in my head whether park is for me or not...decided I want a bmx, tho I did jump a few parts of the park on the Cove. Met some good lads turning in some sick style, Jordan, Paul and can't recall the other lads names...err, sorry one did a sick turndown and the other a sweet wallride though!...


Awesome turndown, 3rd time lucky, bad angle from me to snap at, doh!











Style into the bowl from Jordan











Pinned wallride, the speed round the park was even more impressive!









Favourite shot of the day in the spring light....

Note: YES, Summer has already started in Spring in Scotland! Enjoy it while it lasts...gale force winds this weekend...