Friday 29 February 2008

Alpine Bikes Winter Series Round 2!

Last weekend was the second round of the Alpine Bikes winter series. So it was back down to Inners for practice Saturday and some racing on Sunday. I did my usual trick of going out for "a few" the night before, so spent Saturday tired and a little confused as to why I was on a bike. I still felt confident on Sunday morning because of the fact that I'd had a sneaky practice there a couple of weeks before hand. With the hardtails category heading of first I was the second man out of the start gate and the first into the finish area, coming down the hill in 4:11 which was more than enough to take the win. Fastest man of the day was Marc Beaumont with a run at 3:09.
For a full report check out Wideopen Issue 6 which is due to hit your screens in the very near future.