Sunday 17 June 2007

Dear industry...can we have more Freeride parks please...



Another early morning at home in Scotland and I rose excited like a child to get to Glentress FR park...the met office yet again pulled a blinder and claimed rain, but it never came, so GT FR park it was (was gonna hit Inners if it had rained!). The stinky was on form, and I reinstated big time!

Whips, hips, tweaks and ultimate development for me...one handers and then no handers. The top section was getting dialled all day, and I had a different trick on every table. One run had a one hander, a no hander, whip, hip and tweak all in one. Absolutley f@*#ing mint and development for moi :D

Good craic as usual with random park chat. Also met up with Robin again, he was throwing some nice one hander-no hander-then one hander landings, bar spins, opposite whips and all. His bike still sounds like it needs some TLC tho, clunkety, clunk...LOL!

Just a few pics, and tbh I could have taken these in my car boot anywhere, but trust me, I'm buzzing from the FR park as usual, build more in the UK plllllllllllllllllease! Nice shot of the wideopen sticker on my giro remedy, as above, lol...