Monday 3 November 2008

Halloween in the woods!

I can't believe how crazy people are about Halloween these days, it's amazing! I logged on to Facebook this morning and it was rammed with more gore and guts than an Xmas special of Casualty!

Here's a few snaps from our Friday night in the South West, at the annual Halloween night ride. Costumes were donned, huge amounts of booze was drunk and there was even a bit of a race which Flooksie and team dominated. We were even graced with the company of 3 rather famous mtb celebs, check out the snaps below... Answers on a postcard if you can spot them.

Spooky times! Cheers to Shaggy and the crew for a great night out in the woods.












4 comments:

  1. I reckon Ive spotted Jamie, 2nd from bottom?

    The beard doesnt give it away at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - it aint me i'm afraid! My beard is much bushier than that anyway!

    ReplyDelete