Sunday 26 October 2008

Pat CJ bike check - UPDATED



Check it out - we ran a bike check with Pat Campbell-Jenner back in Issue 7, now he's made a few changes it's time for a quick update. I said "Tell us about your bike since we last saw it Pat"... He said:

"So with the new release of the purple SAS rims and wheelsets I decided that I wanted to move back to the indestructible SAS rim on my bike. I used my existing DJD hub with a 36 hole rim. I wanted something unique so I built them with alternating spokes, 2 white, 2 black with opposite nipples. It really stands out!

The front wheel has the same spoke pattern but it is built onto the new halo 'Wideboy' hub, a disc mountless 20mm/qr compatible version of the ever popular Spin Doctor hub, very trick for people who don't use a front brake!

Other additions include a white version of the Gusset lil saddle and some of the new axle nuts in red!"

Patt rides for Halo, check out their site at www.halorims.com