Friday 24 October 2008

2Stage test riding at Cwmcarn



I'm having a quiet night in tonight (and a few beers) after a day of ragging our 2Stage test bike at Cwm Carn. We booked the day off work and got on the blower to Darryl at Cwmdown to get the uplifts sorted.

If you aint been to Cwm before it's a quality venue.... A great track in any conditions, a decent mix of everything you'd want to ride from big jumps to tight and twisty AND an uplift that runs pretty much every day. If you fancy a way to get a solid days riding in you can do a lot worse.

And the 2Stage? Well... I can't really say too much till we've finished the test but I've had a lot of fun in the few weeks I've had it. I ate shit a few times today from pushing my luck in the twisty sections but definitely came home smiling. You'll have to wait for Wideopen Issue 8 for a write up I'm afraid!

If you fancy a day of uplifts at Cwm Carn give Darryl and the team a shout at
http://www.cwmdown.co.uk/. Thanks to 'em for showing us a great day as usual.